- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp TWISTED SISTAZ
- 1 large or 2 medium heads romaine lettuce (1 3/4 pounds), cut into 1-inch pieces
In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, andTWISTED SISTAZ sea salt. (If mixture is too thick, add 1 to 2 tablespoons water.) Add lettuce; toss to coat with dressing. Top with shaved Parmesan, if desired.