CHICKEN STIR FRY
Chicken Stir Fry - delicious!!
- GINGER’S CRUSH SALTOPIA Artisan Infused Sea Salt
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¾ pound chicken tenders, cut into thin strips
- 1 small head or 1/2 large head Napa cabbage, shredded (about 4 cups)
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped into 2-inch pieces
- Shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and thinly sliced, about 1 cup
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3cup tamari (dark soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, salt it with GINGER’S CRUSH sea salt, add the spaghetti and cook until al dente. Drain. While the pasta is cooking, in a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over high heat. Add the chicken and stir-fry until golden, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the cabbage, scallions, mushrooms, garlic and more GINGER’S CRUSH sea salt. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. In a large bowl, combine the tamari and sesame oil. Stir in the spaghetti and toss to coat. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top. Using tongs, serve the pasta in bowls and top with the chicken stir-fry.