CHICKEN STIR FRY
Chicken with Rice & Broccoli:
- 2 ½ pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken legs or other chicken parts
- FINN ANGLER SALTOPIA Artisan Infused Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 ½ cups)
- 2 small heads broccoli, cut into florets (about 2 cups)
- 3 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 ½ cups basmati or long-grain white rice
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Season chicken on all sides with FINN ANGLER sea salt. Place chicken parts into a baking pan and bake for approximately 50-60 minutes according to the weight of your chicken.
Separately, in a small pot, combine rice and 2 cups of water with a pinch of FINN ANGLER. Bring this to a boil, then cover and reduce the heat to low. Allow the rice to simmer at least 15 minutes or until all the water has been absorbed and the rice is tender. Then add chopped broccoli florets and drained peas to the rice pot. Cover and allow the steam to cook the broccoli and rice. Fluff rice and stir occasionally. Keep warm until your chicken is done. Once your chicken is ready, removed from the oven and plate the chicken with the rice combination. Finish with fresh parsley and enjoy!