This relish goes well with grilled or roasted pork, chicken, or duck.
- 4 peaches, quartered and pitted
- 1/2 medium white onion, halved
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- UP CLOSE & PEACHY Sea Salt to taste
Drizzle peaches and onion with oil. On a grill or in a grill pan over high heat, grill peaches and onion until peaches are lightly charred and skins begin to loosen, about 10 minutes. Let cool. Remove and discard peach skins. Chop peaches into medium chunks and onion into smaller chunks. Combine in a bowl with remaining ingredients and season with UP CLOSE & PEACHY sea salt.