Spicy Fajitas - HOT HEAD style!!
- HOT HEAD or to taste
- 1 pound skirt steak, cut crosswise into 2 equal pieces (if too large for skillet, cut into smaller pieces)
- 2 red bell peppers (ribs and seeds removed), halved & sliced
- 1 red onion, halved & sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 8 flour tortillas (6-inch)
- sour cream & lime wedges, for serving
Rub steaks all over with HOT HEAD sea salt. Heat a large skillet over medium-high. Cook 2 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board. Meanwhile, reduce heat to medium; add bell peppers and onion; season with additionalHOT HEAD salt to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Add lime juice & stir, scraping up browned bits in skillet. Stack tortillas, and wrap in a damp paper towel or kitchen towel. Microwave on high 1 minute. Thinly slice steaks crosswise, and serve with tortillas, peppers and onion, along with sour cream and lime wedges.