SOUPS, STEWS & STOCKS
Warm your souls with some fresh Turkey Chili and watch the snow fall (if your anywhere near the North East...there's plenty to watch!!) Stay warm and safe!!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey breast
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound (16 oz) white beans (precook before adding)
- 2 chicken stock
- 1/4 tsp GREAT OUTDOORS SALTOPIA Artisan Infused Sea Salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup cheese (cheddar, colby Jack, whichever you like)
Heat large pot over medium and add oil, ground turkey, onion, garlic and green pepper. Cook until turkey is done. Add precooked beans, potato chunks and chicken stock. Use KISS & TELL, salting to taste! Simmer covered, for 15-20 minutes, stirring
occasionally. Serve chili with your favorite grated cheese on top, if desired.